Thursday 22 September 2011

Making up for lost time

After all the headaches, dramas and delays, I feel like these past few months that have really taken it's toll on our spirits, may be behind us.

A quick look in the house today, I was completely blown away with the sight of lovely internal doors most of which have all been installed, cornices complete, architraves going on and biggest and best of all our newly installed kitchen. Definitely was not prepared for this kind of progress which unfortunately meant I went without my camera or phone, so I  have no photos as yet but they will come.

We will keep a close eye on the quality of what is being built and keep in contact with our private inspector to make sure everything is as it should be but the faith that we once had in our builder may slowly be returning.

No comments:

Post a Comment